My name is Alexandra. I am starting this blog for future projects and to document my progress. I think it is great to show step by step planning on what to do for projects.
Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection
Along with the film opening, I wanted to additionally post the two creative critical reflections I created. I linked both videos here in cas...
-
Hi blog! Luckily I was able to finish filming AND editing my reflection yesterday. So, now I have more time to plan for my "podc...
-
Along with the film opening, I wanted to additionally post the two creative critical reflections I created. I linked both videos here in cas...
-
Before adding the text to the video, I wanted to see which fonts would work best for the title and credits. I also want to see if I sho...
No comments:
Post a Comment